Monday 8 February 2010

Vancouver Olympics 2010

I had the great pleasure to design the Parade Wear for the British team at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. I used the Union Jack colors for inspiration as you can see in my design board, I wanted something clean and classic with a degree of comfort for their hardworking inhabitants! I met up with Shelley Rudman, at the British Airways HQ for a photo shoot and fitting, it was a real honor to meet such an amazing athlete. Here is a picture of Shelley wearing my new designs, we were able to catch her just before she left for Vancouver where she will be competing over the coming weeks. I send her my best wishes and the best of luck for her extraordinary effort in the Skeleton event.

http://www.shelleyrudman.com/
http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-skeleton/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika,
    A huge congratulations for designing the Parade Wear for the British team. How amazing! I saw them on the TV at the opening ceremony and they were sophisticated yet sporty! Very nice indeed :)
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete