Friday 31 December 2010

DEC 31 NEW YEAR KNITTING RESOLUTIONS!


Well this is the plan…..


DE CLUTTER & ECONOMISE! – That is I must not start a new project till I have finished the last one!!!

This way I will always have the correct needles to hand; as one won’t always be stuck in an unfinished bit of knitting and I won’t have to go and buy new ones!

BE ORGANISED -Plan my gifts well in advance, not knitting through a very long and well intentioned list of last minute hats, scarves, socks, sweaters and pom poms ON Xmas eve, while wrapping presents, decorating tree, cancelling friends and missing out on drinky-poo get togethers and general merriment!

SO check here for 'planning ahead' new baby gifts, pals birthday pressy ideas, Mothers day specials and Easter offerings. Berate me loudly if I break this one!!!

GET MORE EXERCISE, a usual New Year cry, but mine is to get off my fat bum and walk over to the table and measure my knitting project properly on a flat surface and not to bite the yarn off with my teeth as I cant be bothered to get up to find the scissors.

ps I Could write a book on the short cuts and excuses I find to remain tethered to the couch!

Oh! And on that note! NOT to be seduced by the cosy Slouchs, this years ultimate Xmas gift, basically a sofa throw with sleeves so I can carry on knitting!]

Am returning this gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment